Don’t miss what God is ready to do with your life.
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1 ESV
How we form our Christian lives is a constant journey with God because there is always a next step in our path with God. God never leaves us where we are. There is always something greater that God wants to do in the world…through your life.
If you listen…only you know what your heart is hearing from God.
At St. Paul’s, we offer many ways in which we explore how God is calling each of us to a greater purpose. We offer adult Christian education classes; topic series have included forgiveness, faith, reconciliation, healing, discipleship, evangelism; couples, family and parish retreats; leadership development; and spirituality and aging. We also offer a variety of other activities including young women bible studies, parenting classes, women's support group and men's breakfast. We take field trips together to explore the communities and world around us. We create missional communities in places where people live but may never venture to church. We are okay with that and we set out to find them. Our formation is whole and good when we are connecting, loving unconditionally and welcoming all to be curious about Christ.
Please contact the parish office at 713-645-5031 for more information on all our programs.
Programs for Adults
- Religious Education Classes - Sundays at 10:30 am, 2nd floor of the Parish Hall
- Special series topics - Announced during service, Parish Hall
- Bible Study – Thursdays at 10:30 am, Education Building Conference Room
- Yoga Mass - Third Wednesday of the month 7 pm. 2nd floor of the Parish Hall
- Gamblers Anonymous - Wednesdays 6:00 pm, Education Building Conference Room
- El Pueblo Primero (Worker’s Rights) - Sundays 10:30 am, Education Building
- Zumba Exercise Classes - Monday through Friday 10:30 am, Parish Hall
- ESL English as a Second Language – Wednesday 6 pm, Education building
- Adult Choir – Practice at 9 am Sundays in English and 11 am in Spanish
- Family Life Talks – Education Building